- In the STV 250 folder, you'll each create a personal folder as "Edel_Ryan/Dropbox/Lastname, Firstname - Program Assessment
- Into your personal folder, you'll save a copy of the Assessment Questions from the Moodle. You should name this "Lastname, Firstname - Assessment Questions
- Also in your folder, you'll create a new Word document and title it "Lastname, Firstname - Portfolio."
Copy the following works into your portfolio document under the appropriate headings. These should all be available online, but please let me know if you're missing any.
- You'll copy the images and text from your Project 1 Presentations (from HubPages or Facebook). Please be sure to also copy the comments you received.
- You'll copy your annotated bibliographies from Project 2.
- If you made slides for Project 2, please save these as JPEG's and then copy them to the file, too (they should be in the STV 250 folder).
- You'll then copy your Grassroots Project.
Very important: at home (or here in class, if you have them), please add copies of your Grassroots draft documents to your Portfolio doc. This will illustrate how your draft progressed over the past few weeks. This is especially important if you've made significant changes or if you've switched topics.